We are the Style Team for Buckle.com! Our days consist of shopping through our HUGE 'closets'; whether it's online or digging through the buyer's sample rooms! We got together for a quick super-serious (wink, wink) photo shoot & came up with three tidbits of knowledge that you may (or may not), want to know about us.
Are you style-stumped? Bought the ‘perfect’ sweater, but now, what are the perfect pieces to go with it? Email us at AskAStylist@buckle.com to possibly become one of our next blog or social posts!
- My style is VERY far from girly – sometimes rocker, sometimes flowy-rocker (70’s anyone?), sometimes country-rocker (Pistol Annies, please) - but I can guarantee that you won’t see this so-called ‘rocker’ in pink.
- I’m a witty wordsmith – been told by many – my office next door neighbor (Shannon) made me a huge sign for Christmas that says WORD.
- Give me ANY tune & I can whistle it so accurately (vibratos, harmonies & all). By the chorus, I will have you singing along with me.
- I love adventures and I’m game for almost anything! Tops are going to shows, hanging out at the lake, snowboarding etc. I try to fit it in whenever and wherever I can!
- Music has always been a huge part of my life, but it’s definitely evolved from the days of piano lessons (thanks, mom!) and marching band. Now it includes everything from The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and The Stones to The Black Keys, Pretty Lights, and Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
- I’m a book NERD! I’ll read just about anything (including the Godfather when I wasn’t old enough to watch rated R movies). Currently, working on book one of the Century Trilogy, “Fall of Giants,” by Kenneth Follett. Told you – NERD!
- Proud mother of 2 four-legged-friends; Willie, male chiweiner (Chihuahua-dachshund) and Jersey Girl is a long-haired dachshund.
- When I was little I wanted to be a Crayon maker, now-a-days I still love color and enjoy creating art, crafts and shooting photography.
- I live for music & concerts (from rock to indie, oldies to pop) and have been known to camp-out to get a front row spot.